Our Professional Services:
“Catch them ALL!”
We provide professional service in the live capture and removal of nuisance feral hogs.
We target nuisance hogs that destroy or damage:
- Underground sprinkler systems
- Roads, culverts, earthen dams and fence lines
- Cropland, pastureland and rangeland
- Water and watering facilities
When we begin working with you, we will strive to build a relationship based on trust and ensure we deliver our services in an effective efficient trouble free manner. Our trapping philosophy is to capture all hogs that come to the traps using traditional and proprietary methods. Our service typically begins with a population/density survey estimate and identification of “hot spots” of hog activity. We determine the size and terrain of affected areas. Camera monitoring and baiting locations as well as property owner interviews are part of the survey. This in turn determines the types, size and numbers of traps, the best strategy for plan implementation and if other removal methods besides trapping are needed.
Typical services include but not limited to:
1. A population/density survey estimate and assessment of damage. Monitoring includes set up, cameras* and interpretation of images.
2. Development of best custom-made hog trapping strategy and trap design.
3. Minor brush clearing --as needed.
4. Trap set-up.
5. Trap baiting -- may require several baiting methods as a result of assessment and interpretation of hog behavior.
6. Trap monitoring --requires several on-site inspections, observations and evaluation of effectiveness of trap and methods.
7. Trap re-location – as a result of trap monitoring and when there is a need for strategy modification.
8. Trap repair -- as needed.
9. Live hog extraction.
10. Hog trailering and transport off site.
*Monitoring includes physical on-site downloading of camera images for evaluation. Or installation of our new camera to smart phone or camera to email technology.
© 2013 StoneTurtle. All Rights Reserved.